Somethings are more important than football.
I hope all goes well for everyone involved or affected by this disaster. It does hit close to home with my friend Casey and his fiancee, Michelle, and their son, Ryan.
Good luck to all. Football can take a back seat until after the weekend.
There will be plenty to report from Athens.
- ► 2006 (87)
- What to Watch…October 1st
- Turning it Around…UT saves their season.
- What we NOW know ... Week 4
- What to watch - September 24th
- What We Know...Week 3
- Week 3 – What to Watch
- This ain't happenin'...
- Dog day afternoon for the Big Ten elite
- Down "Between the Hedges"
- Week 2's Crystal Ball
- Week One in the books...
- Godspeed Louisiana and Mississippi
- ▼ September (12)